New Member Registration
New Member of our museum?
Thank you for becoming a valued member of the Nido & Mariana Qubein Children's Museum. By having a digital card you are making an active impact on the environment, gaining easy access to your membership benefits, and helping the organization better serve members just like you.
New Member Registration:
- If you did not "register for the site" at the time of purchasing your membership, please do so by visiting our website and selecting "register" with the exact same information listed on the primary membership record.
- If you selected "registered for the site" at the time of purchase, please log in to our site to reserve tickets.
- Reserve your member tickets online in advance of your visit.
- The following month becomes available on the 15th of each month.
- Please have your ticket reservation email readily available on your phone for scanning. If you prefer, you may also print your tickets at home.
Future visits to the Museum
How to install your digital membership card on your mobile phone
- iPhones have a native app called Apple Wallet. Click the "Download" button in the email you received on your iPhone, then "Add to Wallet," then "Add." Your digital membership card will automatically download to the Apple Wallet app.
To access the digital wallet, swipe down on your home screen to activate the Search function. Type "Wallet" into the search bar. Then, tap the Wallet icon that appears under the "Applications" header. From there, you will be able to access your digital card!
- For Android devices, you can choose where to install it (Google Wallet app or Wallet Passes app)